Friday, August 31, 2007

Chapel Day

I just had to show off our handsome Chapel Boy! This is actually from Wednesday, and I am just now getting to the posting part.

When I was putting Reid's tie on that morning, he said to me: "Wow!!! I get to be a gentleman today, Mommy!" "You do?" "Yelp! And you know what gentlemen do, Mommy?" "No, what Reid?" "They get married!" "Are you going to get married?" "No Mommy, I want to stay with you!" I'm sure he'll change his mind on this one in the future, but for now, it's heart warming.

I mean, can we say HANDSOME???

Seriously Mom, if you have to take one more picture, then at least let me make it a silly one!

1 comment:

Andrea "The H family" said...

Ok, the bottom picture is just the cutest ever. He's such a ham. I love it. WAY CUTE! Aren't you glad your #1 for now?! HUGS