Monday, August 27, 2007

Wiggle Wiggle....



We had quite the eventful weekend. Our dear friends, Shane/Steph were back in town for Adeline's birthday party as well as our Wiggle concert. Go ahead...make fun, but when you see how much fun your kids are having, you can't help but want to go. They really do a GREAT concert for the kiddos.

We started off with Cole and Adeline getting to play together Friday morning. They just had a ball together. They chased each other around and then would tackle each other and love on each other. They are just too cute for words. Of course Adam and Ella were excited to see each other as well. They tried their best to chase the big kids around.

After nap time, we headed to Adeline's birthday party at The Little Gym. Then it was Reid and Cole competing for our sweet Adeline. I really think that Adeline has a crush on Reid (but not to worry Ashley...he still calls you his girlfriend). As you can see from the pictures, they had a great time together.

Then on Saturday, it was our big concert that we bought tickets to like 3 months ago! What we do for our children. We arranged to have the big kids in one car (with the Dads) and then little Adam with me and Steph. Ella stayed home for this occassion. We left in plenty of time and was off to a great start...then TRAFFIC happened! Oh me oh my. When you see a sign on the freeway that says: "Expect Major traffic delays" you know you are in trouble! Let's just say, we were all getting a little stressed that we would miss the whole thing. We were about 20 minutes late, but thankfully, they had delayed the show by 10 minutes...so we didn't miss that much. When we got out of the car, Reid said: "You know why we were late Mommy?" "No, why?" "Because Daddy is a TERRIBLE driver!" It just made us laugh.

Oh how we miss our friends so much. I know that God has a bigger plan....I just wish it was here in Dallas with us! ;-) We love you guys and can't wait to see you again. The boys love their Adeline.

BTW...I know that my photography needs a lot of work. The Wiggles concert threw me. I really didn't know how to get good pictures. I'm working on it though. Oh...and the ones outside with the kiddos....you can tell on the ones I used my flash versus the ones I didn't.

2 comments:

Shane, Steph, Adeline, Adam said...

ok you have like 10 times more pics than me. I am so glad I have a scrapbooking friend!!!! When my kids are all grown up we will go to your house to rememeber when... We had so much fun too. We miss you more than words can say. Love you!!!

Andrea "The H family" said...

WIGGLES? You must educate me on this next time we see each other?
I have zero clue?

Sounds like you had a blast! You guys were busy bees missy!