Monday, August 27, 2007

First Day of Preschool





So, Reid had his very first day of Preschool today. He will be going 3 days a week this year. I have to say, I'm so sad that he'll be gone 3 days a week. I seem to be having a lot of anxiety about him going to Kindergarten next year. It makes me tear up just thinking about it. I know, what's wrong with me? I'm not sure other than I am having separation anxiety. I mean seriously, where in the world did the time go? How in the world can he be 4 and a 1/2 now?


Though, I don't want to let go, he is all about going to school. He truly loves school. That's much how I was as a child. I left my poor mom in the dust my first day of Kindergarten. She cried as I was running down the sidewalk to get to class. I did wave bye to her though. So, I suppose what goes around, comes around, right?


He looked quite handsome as you can see from the pictures. And he was pretty much all smiles. He did start to get annoyed with me for taking so many pictures. But, his mom is a scrapbooking, picture freak. I'm sure one day he'll get used to it.


"Train up a child the way he should go, and when he is old, he will not depart from it." Prov. 22:6. I just pray that the Lord grant me the wisdom that I need to train Reid (and Cole and Ella) in Him.

1 comment:

Andrea "The H family" said...

Oh girl...3rd pic down. My fav!

He's so handsome! By the way, that background with your red brick/creme morter..it will look great for Christmas pics.
HUGS!