Thursday, August 16, 2007

My August Scrapbook retreat fun...

Hello everyone,

So those of you that know me, know that I am a huge scrapbooker. When I am stressed, I scrapbook. When I am feeling blue, I scrapbook. When I am happy, I scrapbook. When I am tired, I scrapbook. When I have a girl's night out, I usually scrapbook. As you can see...I LOVE to scrapbook!!! So much so, that I head up 2 retreats a year that is just for Scrapbooking. Yes, I have 32 Scrapbooking freaks like me that come with me to a Bed and Breakfast 2x a year. It's in a little town called Eustace (not too far from Canton). And the whole B&B is made just for Scrapbookers. As a matter of fact, this place is booked out for the next 10 years and I'm on the books 2x each year for all of those 10 years! Crazy, I know...but oh so fun.

Here is a video that my friend Andrea took while we were there. And who am I kidding...she actually put this on my blog for me. I hope you enjoy it. And if you decide that you don't want us to have that much fun without you again, be sure to let me know and see if we can fit you in our next retreat. It's loads of fun.

Oh...did I mention that there is a hot tub there, a pool, as well as massage therapists? Oh, and all the meals are home cooked and we don't have to clean either.

Here is my scrapbook retreat fun! See video below...enjoy!


2 comments:

April Williams said...

Ohh! I was hoping you would say "Oh, and by the way...there were..."!!! LOL!
Had a great time! All I have to say is one word: SUPPLIES
Thank God April has supplies!

The Waters Family said...

Love seeing the video of Scrapbook Heaven! Had such a great time and can't wait to return!