Monday, August 27, 2007

Cole's First Day of Swim Lessons



Today, Cole had his very first swim lesson ever! He was so excited. He couldn't wait to drop Reid off at school and get to swim lessons. He walked into the pool area and sat down with his instructor like a champ! He has watched Reid do it so much, that he knew the drill. He even wanted to wear Reid's goggles. As you can see from the pictures, he was happy, excited, as well as so cute.

He did a great job with Mr. Devin. He would kick his legs when told and thoroughly enjoyed getting the M&Ms after each drill was completed. I'm sure that was his favorite part!

After swim lessons, he jumped in the car and proclaimed: "Mommy, I kicked my feet under the water! I was a big boy today!" So sweet.

Then in the last picture, you can see that both he and Ella were wiped out...and it was only 10:45am when this picture was taken.

1 comment:

Andrea "The H family" said...

I just want to EAT HIM UP! Cole is just so precious girl. Now that I've seen a glimpse of his sweetness...you just want to eat him up!