Friday, August 17, 2007

Twins??


I had to run some errands yesterday with the kiddos. It is by far their most favorite pasttime! NOT! At any rate, they do pretty well running around town with Mommy. Pretty much everywhere we go, I am asked at least 10x if the boys are twins. And it doesn't matter if they are dressed alike or completely different. I am seriously asked that all the time. Well, yesterday, we were in a store and the sales associate goes: "Are they twins or are they just brothers?" Before I had a chance to respond, Reid replies for me: "Man oh man...why does everyone always ask if we are twins? We aren't twins Mommy!" And the whole time he is shaking his head is utter disbelief! Luckily the sales associate thought it was funny.

1 comment:

Andrea "The H family" said...

Confession: I struggled figuring out which one was Reid after awhile! Of course..I didn't see them all the time so when I did..I was like....hmmm, I think that's COLE? SO FUNNY!