Thursday, August 23, 2007

And you think she's always smiling!


I couldn't resist putting this picture out here on the blog! Everyone that meets Ella thinks that she never cries and that she's always smiling! Though she is smiling 99% of the time, she does have her moments when she doesn't get her way and she will let you know. The funny thing is that her cry makes me want to laugh because it's sooooo pitiful yet so cute! And what's funnier...I think she knows it. My oh my how she is already learning the "cry game." I mean, how can you look at that face and then not give into what she wants? As a mom, that's the hardest thing...but I am determined that I will not give in as I don't want to raise a little girl that thinks the whole world revolves around her. Now, to convince her brothers to not treat her that way is a whole other story! They completely dote on her all the time.
I pray that I am the Proverbs 31 mother to her and the boys. I pray that they do rise up one day and call me blessed (Prov 31:28).

1 comment:

Andrea "The H family" said...

I have to say..I laughed out loud at this picture. I would blow this up to an 8x10. It's precious!
And yes..she looks so pitiful sad..I would CAVE IN with her.
She'd be running all over Miss Andrea!