Saturday, August 18, 2007

Bryan's 40th Birthday party








Last night we celebrated Bryan's BIG 40 with many friends and family. My husband is well loved by many and rightfully so I believe. He has the most servant heart I have ever seen. I have been very blessed to be married to such a man. He doesn't realize just how much he is loved at times and just how much he impacts the lives of those around him.

Here is a video clip of last night's events. Some of his dear friends shared what they loved most about Bry. Now, this was a big deal for guys to get all touchy feely!! Bry was very touched by all that was said and by all who came to his party.

May the Lord continue to bless him and keep him in His will. His grace and His mercy are on my husband.

Another blog will be coming soon with the still pictures and more details of the night.

No comments: