Wednesday, August 6, 2008

The wink





I wanted to share with you all my daughter's latest talent! We were at dinner the other night and I winked at her as I have done many times at all of my children...only to find that she winked right back! I have never seen a 2 yr old that could wink. I know she's not the only 2yr old in the world that can do this, but Bry and I just thought it was the cutest thing in the whole world! Of course we did, she's our daughter.

She was definitely entertaining us at dinner that night. She went from winking, to pretending she was asleep and then having a surprised look on her face pretending that someone startled her in her sleep. One day I'll get a video of this and get it on the web! But for now, you have the wink!

Oh...and don't you think her outfit is just adorable?? I wish I had that in my size!

2 comments:

Andrea "The H family" said...

hilarious! I've seen the fake sleep. So cute. Now the wink?! Gracious girl. She's full of surprises! Yes..I want her outfit. But..not for me! For Hannah! Where are you getting these clothes/!

Pilates Works 4 Life said...

Just priceless! What a gal. love ya