Sunday, August 17, 2008

Photog Training....








I'm a little behind on my blogging. I know, such a shocker for you all.

Monday night after my sweet son shoved the marble up his nose and we got to have the fun event of going to the hospital, I got home, and got back in the car to travel about 4 hours to go see Kelly Moore. Who is Kelly Moore? She is an amazing photographer who I truly admire.

I was privileged enough to get to spend the whole day with her and learn as much as I could possibly fit into my brain from her. She was awesome! Not only is she completely down to earth and fun and an amazing photographer, she is sold out for Jesus as well! I love that.

Anyway, here are a couple of pics that I took of our model, Brandi (aka....B-Ho). Check out those beautiful eyes she has.

So, Kelly is still better than I am...but she was super encouraging and I'm well on my way!

Don't I look like I'm having fun and learning so much? She of course took these pics! I only wish I would have gotten a picture with her...but never fear...she came to town and I went to dinner with her and some other chicks and we have several pics to share. Those coming later.

4 comments:

Allie said...

um...I love your sexy short hair and I think it is hillarious how much you look like Cole in that last pic!!! love it!

Jeffie said...

Are you kidding me?? I love B-HO!! I know her as Brandy, but what the heck, B-HO is great! She's a beauty and so fun you took her pics. What fun!!!

Andrea "The H family" said...

HOLY BLOG GIRL! You so powerblog!
LOVE YOUR LAST PIC!!
B-HO ROCKS! LOL!
Great pics girly!!

MKP said...

Great pics of Brandy! That's awesome that you got to spend the day w/ Kelly. Those pictures of you are super cute too!