Saturday, August 23, 2008

Don't let her petiteness fool you...



My sweet Ella may be little..as a matter of fact, she is the smallest of all her friends...but that doesn't mean that she isn't tough. I mean, after all, she does have 2 big brothers!

Poor Reid was trying to walk in our front door the other day and Ella literally slammed the door in his face. And the handle on our front door nailed Reid right in the eye. It definitely hurt him. Poor little Ella kept saying: "Sorry Reid!" She really didn't mean too. She thought that he was going to play chase with her and since she is smaller than them, her defense mechanism is to slam the door behind her to get away from them.

Reid just wanted to know if his eye would look better before he started Kindergarten! I'm glad to report that I think he will be in the clear. It did get a little worse over the next couple of days, but it's about gone now! But no worries....he wasn't mad at Ella. He can't be mad at her. He simply adores her and in his eyes, she can do no wrong! Seriously...you think she's spoiled because of me...NOPE, it's all Reid.

Speaking of Kindergarten, we had Meet the Teacher today at his school. We got to meet both his teacher and Cole's teacher! Reid's teacher's husband is a Vet. For those of you that know my son well, his fav thing is ANIMALS! I thought that was very cool. I have prayed that Reid will be blessed with the best teacher for him. I think this was God's way of saying: "I've got him covered!"

No comments: