Monday, August 18, 2008

Friday night fun....

From right to left: Kelly, Me, Ericka, Andrea, Lisa, Brandi





I had a fun-filled weekend! Very rare in the life of a mom of 3 kiddos. I blogged about Saturday night below...well, here's one pic from Friday night.

Andrea and I went to dinner with Lisa (the crazy one), Ericka (the sweet one), Brandi (aka...B-Ho, the fun one) and Kelly Moore (the photographer that Andrea and I aspire to be like!). We had a BLAST! We were having so much fun that the table behind us decided to be moved to another location in the restaurant. Awww...where's your sense of adventure folks?

So I think in the picture above, we were supposed to be giving that sexy look. As you can see 1/2 of us were smiling and 1/2 of us were trying to give that "look." I think I was giving a mixture of the 2. That or I just looked ticked off...not sure.

To view some of the other pics, you can go to Lisa's Blog and view them there.

We even ventured out and went country dancing for a little while. It was so fun. I told Bry that our next date night would totally have to be dancing. Lisa and I danced and she flipped me, spinned me (is that a word?), and dipped me...oh me. I'm a horrible dancer. I was laughing so hard that my stomach hurt!

Oh yeah....Lisa...where's the pictures of you with the wine dude??? I wanna see those.