Monday, August 11, 2008

Another reason I love photography.....


A few month ago, I was asked to take pictures of this precious family. They were giving their testimony at our church and needed some updated family portraits. I had seen the journey in their marriage from afar and really admired how far they have come. They were literally on the brink of divorce until God ordained for a HUGE restoration in not only their marriage, but in both of their lives individually. I wish I had the video that they put together for our church to see as they talked about their struggles and their deepest, darkest hour. They had thought all hope was lost....and now here they are! A new family unit restored in and to Christ, stronger than before and a new love found and not lost.

When you meet your darkest hour in your marriage, know that there is ALWAYS hope if you both put your hope in Christ. They are living proof of this. I pray that you take the time to check out their blog sometime as she shares her heart. I know that her words will be a true encouragement to you.

The Hartz Family

No comments: