Monday, August 25, 2008

Be careful little eyes...

So, I totally stole this from another person's blog that my girlfriend Jeffie sent to me today. But I had to share this with my Blog family. This song is so powerful!

Please take the time to view this if you haven't already seen it.



This hits so close to home to me as it's imperative that we teach our children to guard their minds, their eyes, their feet, and their hands. We can't wait till they are teenagers or adults to teach them this lesson, we MUST teach them now!

Teaching them to guard themselves now, can really help them withstand the worldly temptations in the future. How do we teach our children that ONE, SINGLE decision that they make can affect their entire life? It can affect everyone around them...those they care the most about. I'm sure that it's mainly by example...and how I have failed my sweet little ones in this. Thank goodness for GRACE that gives me the strength to not continue to make the same mistake over and over.

Oh be careful little eyes what you see...for the Father up above is looking down in LOVE...oh be careful little eyes what you see!

Funny how a "childrens' song" can grab our adults hearts, huh?

2 comments:

Pilates Works 4 Life said...

Too close for comfort. Yes, as you say, what you try and teach your children is greater than ever in a day filled with a click away or a call away from stepping into the abyss. But we as adults are just as at risk....how we need to stay alert and sober in our marriages. Pray for your husbands. Losing them to the world is the most devastating thing you will ever experience. Thanks, April, for adding this to your blog. I'm passing it on as well. Love Casting Crowns. love you!

Allie said...

This video is soo powerful...Jeffie sent it to me yesterday! If you wait tell the very end there is a button you can click on that is the main singer from Casting Crowns and he gives this AMAZING message that puts things in such perspective! Check it out when you get the chance! :)