Thursday, December 20, 2007

Reid's 5yr Picture



So, the aperture was perfect, the lighting was awesome, but what happened? I looked at the pictures when I got home and I didn't see my baby Reid. I saw this 5yr old child. I just can't believe it. How many times do I have to say that?

Anyway, I took Reid's 5yr pictures this afternoon. I only posted one here. You can go to my Photo blog and check out the rest of the pictures! I think they turned out pretty well. Bry's excited that I just saved him a ton of money!! ;-) Now, to decide which one to blow up to put in our house.

Love this child.

2 comments:

Kim Nielsen said...

awesome job

Krista said...

What a handsome guy! He looks so much like Bryan! Your pictures turned out great! Wish you could come here and do some pictures of my family!!