Thursday, December 13, 2007

My little Santa helpers.....



Just had to share these adorable pictures of my children.

We were on our way to a Christmas party for my kids and I decided to try to take a few pictures of them before we left. I was honestly expecting a disaster, but was pleasantly surprised. I can't believe just how good these pictures turned out. They are so fun.

All 3 of my children decided to pose for the camera. They were all smiles the whole time. What I love most about these pictures is the fact that their personalities come through very clear. Not only that, but I look at these pictures and think how in the world did they get so big. These are the first pictures in a long time that I have looked at them and thought to myself, they are so big. When did this happen? Why do they have to grow up?

I hope you enjoy the pictures of my 3 little Santa helpers.

2 comments:

Andrea "The H family" said...

They sure do have personality. You can so see it on the pics.
Outfits: ADORABLE

Anonymous said...

precious!