Thursday, December 13, 2007

Cousin Bec....




While we were in Kansas for Thanksgiving, I also had the opp to see my cousin Becki. I hadn't seen her since Reid was 9 month old. That's a long time. She was really excited to see Reid and to meet Cole and Ella. Lots of first meetings for my children on this trip.

Becki came over for lunch (prepared by my sister in law) along with her boyfriend Joe. It was fun meeting him. Not sure he will ever want to be a part of her family though after meeting us (well, after meeting Bry that is!). Just kidding Bec. I am sure that meeting Bry would make anyone want to be a part of the family. Lots of laughs for sure.

1 comment:

Andrea "The H family" said...

So fun to see relatives. Your hair looks great in these pics by the way. Looks like it was fun honey.