Sunday, December 16, 2007

A Princess Party





I thought I should share my little Princess. Ella and I went to her very first (of many, I'm sure) Princess party. Her little friend Jaelyn was turning 2 and she had a party at my friend's Party Palace. I was honestly thinking that little miss wouldn't really enjoy the party as it would be too old for her. But let me just tell you...she had a BLAST! She loved dressing up and pranced all over the place in her little dress. Once we got the crown to stay in her hair, she loved that too. The little girls were sprinkled with Princess fairy dust (glitter), they got to sip on some Princess tea (really sweet lemonade), and enjoy a Princess cake (chocolate cupcake). They walked the runway as the announcer gave some fun facts about them and then they had a dance. Once a Princess, always a Princess because they are fearfully and wonderfully made! Such a fun party. I loved it and so did Ella. I'm so glad she fun. Oh yeah...I forgot...she got her fingernails painted for the first time ever! Ms. Rachel did a great job. Ella sat in my lap and held her little hands so still (I was totally shocked). When we got home, she ran down the hall saying, "Da Da...See?!" She had to show him her nails! So cute! It was a fun mother/daughter moment for sure.

1 comment:

Andrea "The H family" said...

Girl...your having so much fun!! I want to go to a Princess party and dress up!! She is just adorable in that dress. You must find other places to wear that dress. So adorable.
Yes..A princess for sure!