Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Just some random cute pictures....

of some random cute kids! It's been so fun taking pictures of the kids lately. I usually start taking pictures of Ella because the majority of the time, the boys come running and want to take a family picture with their sister! Works like a charm. They both want to take pictures with her that they get a little excited. They want to put their arms around her, but since she is still quite a bit shorter than them, they tend to wrap their arms around her neck. Poor thing. Now to figure out a plan to prevent this. Hey, one step at a time.

I think my kids smile for the camera since I have it in their face all the time. They figure if they want Mommy to stop taking pictures so that they can play and she will play with them, they may as well cooperate and get it done faster!! (OK...I really think that they think they are cute and want everyone else to see just how cute they are!)

BTW...in the pictures of the 3 of them, they are cracking up at their Daddy acting crazy! Or as Reid would say: "There he goes showing off again!" No, he seriously says that.





I think this is the sweetest picture. I have so many sweet pictures of Reid with Ella, but not as many with Cole. This one just melts my heart.

1 comment:

Andrea "The H family" said...

You can totally tell the kids are so ready to pose! It's so cute!
Love the pics...especially ELLA on the stairs.