Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Verses for the day

I Chronicles 29:1-5
"Then King David said to the entire assembly, "My son Solomon, whom alone God has chosen, is still young and inexperienced and the work is great; for the temple is not for man, but for God...."

I hear these words coming from my mom's mouth about me. I am young and inexperienced and what God has for me in my life is for Him and not me.

verse 5: "...Who then is willing to consecrate himself this day to the Lord?"

I pray that we all remember that "He who began a good work in you will finish it until the day of redemption." Philippians 1:6

And while He is completing that work in you, in me, that we all will "be imitators of God.....and walk in love, just as Christ also loved you and gave Himself up for us, an offering and a sacrifice to God as a fragrant aroma." Ephesians 5:1-2

No comments: