Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Sweet boys




Life with 2 boys is definitely a busy life. They are so full of energy and they NEVER stop. What I wouldn't give to have their energy. But all in all, they are full of life. They love to have fun. Something we can all learn I'm sure. I tend to get so caught up in what needs to be done that I forget to have fun sometimes. The boys always remind me of that. They will say: "Mommy, when you are done studying, can we play chase?" How can you say no?? I rarely do. These are memories that are all too quickly passing by me. One day, I won't have them coming in an "interrupting" me while studying and I know that I will wish I did.
Stop and smell the roses today. Enjoy life. Be where you are and embrace it. Don't let life's sweetest blessings and moments pass you by.
I'm off tomorrow for my conference. I'll do my best to keep you all posted via blog as I am there. Thanks for all your prayers and encouragements. It's much needed and felt.

No comments: