Thursday, October 4, 2007

Sunday afternoon fun

One of the wonderful things about having church on Saturday night is that we truly get to rest and have a family day on Sunday. We have a leisure breakfast and some quality TV time with the kiddos. It's just a wonderful day for us to slow down, relax, enjoy each other, and just have some good ole family fun.

The boys worked in the yard with Daddy which is their all time favorite thing to do. They move dirt around, try to trim Mommy's bushes, and help wash the cars. They live for being in the yard with their Daddy.

I had to take these pictures of the kids running through the sprinklers. They had so much fun. Never mind the fact it was around 4-ish Sunday afternoon when I took these and notice that they all still have on their jammies. Like I said....it's a leisure day at the Williams' household. We don't get (or take) enough of these, so we fully take advantage of them when we can.

The kids had a ball running through the water....even little Ella. Oh to be a kid again and just run carefree of all the world's problems and just have simple fun. How it reminded me that I need to get back to that in my own life. How I need to slow down and really enjoy the simple things in life and not get caught up in the rat race.

I love these 3 children more than I could ever express in words. And there is no greater feeling than watching them smile, laugh, and play together. They love being together. Even when they fight, at the end of the day, they want to be together. They want to do things together. I love that. I have prayed so heavy that my family will be so close now and always. My life is so full!

3 comments:

Kim Nielsen said...

Lazy days are my favorite too. Love the pics!!

Shane, Steph, Adeline, Adam said...

So fun. I can't believe how big Ella is. Adam saw a picture of her the other day and got a huge grin and pointed to her. We miss our william's kids!!

Andrea "The H family" said...

Awwwww, soo cute! Aren't Sundays the best? I cherish these lazy days. I'm so glad you all had such a great relaxing day. You deserve it girl...you gotta a huge event coming! (praying for that)