Wednesday, September 17, 2008

This cute face???


I have to share a story about my sweet Ella from yesterday. We were at the mall while the boys were in school.

I am pushing her in her stroller just minding my own business, in a hurry to get my errands ran before having to go get her big brothers from school. I walk past this man who is tattooed all over...you know, one of those men that look a little rough and you sure wouldn't want to really talk to him? I know...so incredibly judgmental based on his looks alone. HOWEVER, Ella thought she would make an impression on this man. Mind you, she hasn't talked to anyone on our little stroll in the mall, so why this man, I'm not sure. BUT, she looked up at him and flashed him her little flirty smile with her head tilted on her shoulder and she started growling at him! Yep...you read that right...she was growling at him.

He stopped and looked down at her; I stopped and looked down at her. And she growled at him again. I replied in a bit of shock: "I think my daughter just growled at you?!"

He couldn't help but start laughing and he said to me: "Momma, you are going to have your hands full in a few year." I just kinda of laughed and kept walking and immediately started praying....PLEASE don't let her date this in the future!

Oh me...my sweet, sweet daughter has one of the most fun personalities I have ever seen in a child. Honestly, she has been such a joy. I don't know of a 2 yr old that has more personality than her! She's way too much fun!!

I know you are looking at this face thinking surely not! But yes....it's a true story!

1 comment:

Lindsey @ A New Life said...

That is hilarious!! What a doll!