Monday, September 22, 2008

Lots to share

Ok bloggers...I have lots to share, but little time. BUT I wanted you all to know that I have joined the Facebook world! Yes, I know...it took several of my friends to "continue to encourage me" (ie...bug me) to do it...so I'm there!! Look me up if you are on as well.

I have to blog about taking Cole and Ella to the Dallas World Aquarium last week. Will get to that tonight.

AND...I had an AWESOME workshop this weekend with Audrey Woolard and my friend Kim. We learned soooo much. I can't wait for my next photoshoot! I'll be posting pictures soon of images I captured of this beautiful little girl!! BTW...Audrey Woolard does about 90% or so of the pictures of the Pottery Barn Kids catalog just to give you an idea of how much she ROCKS!

Be back soon....

No comments: