Monday, September 8, 2008

Ella gets a BIG girl bed....

I had to blog that our sweet Ella got her very own big girl bed. She was very excited to get to sleep in this bed for the first time during her nap. It's funny because she looks sooooo tiny in this big ole bed. But here are a couple of sweet pictures of her in her bed.


Yes, I have the boys' pillows by her right now until I get her SnugTuck pillow in.



Wow....we are completely done with baby beds in our house! How in the world did that happen? Time is moving fast my friends...way too fast! I am doing my best to cherish every single moment with my children. I wish that I could just freeze time for just a moment! My goal in life right now is to SIMPLIFY my life in order to better GLORIFY Christ. And in this, it means...more time with my children and just soaking in their changes, them growing, and them changing! The best way that I can glorify Christ right now in my life is by being the wife and mother that I am called to be. I think I'm just reflective right now as we have just moved into a whole new phase of parenthood with a child in Kindergarten and now no more baby beds!

Simplify and Glorify!

2 comments:

Pilates Works 4 Life said...

Love the bed but the owner more. She's a doll.

Andrea "The H family" said...

AWWW! Guess what bloggies! I get Ella's BED!!!! YEAH!! GO HANNAH.
Love the bed. Where's the dresser? Did you get a dresser to match?
LOVE IT!