Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Sweet story about Cole

This morning on the way to school, Cole said to me:
Mommy?
Yes sweetheart?
I want to forgive Jesus.
You do?
Yes.
Honey, why do you want to forgive Jesus? He's perfect and doesn't ever do anything wrong?
No Mommy, I want to forgive Jesus because I have done so many things wrong!
Oh...you mean you want to ask Jesus to forgive you?!
That's what I said Mommy, I want to forgive Jesus!

It doesn't get much sweeter than this. Out of the mouths of babes.....

3 comments:

Pilates Works 4 Life said...

Handsome guy there!!!! Such a sweetheart. Glad he had a great 4th b/d.

Andrea "The H family" said...

first off..who needs a photographer when you are one! LOL..great picture girl.
2nd: AMAZINGLY sweet. I am in love with your kids.
A

The Waters Family said...

NO- it doesn't get much sweeter! So touching/heart melting!
and yes-- great picture! What a handsome little man!