Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Friday night Holiday Lights

Friday night we took our kiddos with some friends to the local firestation for their holiday lighting fun. They got to climb in a big firetruck...which as you can imagine the boys thought was way cool. They also went to Walmart and had Rudolph noses painted on them. They went into another little store and got balloons...all of which were blown away! The twin girls let their go to fly up to Jesus. Ella followed suite....however, the boys weren't quite as excited that Jesus got their balloons later in the night.

Please note that I took these with my point and shoot camera...I know...I'm the "photographer" and yet I used a consumer camera! Oh well....all that matters is that I caught some special moments!


Here are Syndi and "her girls" Seriously...she makes your heart melt!

Oh me...what handsome boys....the girls are going to come flocking them one day...oh wait, they already do that! Man...am I arrogant tonight or what about my kids? I love them!



I know....you want to eat her in this picture, huh? I'm pretty sure that little girls just don't get cuter than this! I love her sooooo much!





No comments: