Monday, December 8, 2008

Christmas party and good times with good friends

Bry and I didn't have a Christmas party last year, but we were back in action this year! We decided to have a small dinner with our dearest friends. We had a GREAT time! The food was AMAZING!!! And I can say that because I didn't cook it. I had a friend of a friend do it...and she does it for fun. She was worth far more than she asked for.

We love doing this as it gets so many that we love all in the same room. Thank you for coming!

And for those that left early....you totally missed the Wii party! This was my first time to ever play. I seriously need one of these now. Maybe after Christmas....

Anyway, I'm embarrassed to admit that I totally pulled the commercial Wii throwing the remote across the room. It might have hit the tv had my dear friend Allie not been in the way...instead, the remote totally hit her arm and flew over and hit the wall. Oh me....I have always said that I was clumpsy. Hope her arm healed!!! ;-)

Here are some fun pics from the evening. I didn't post the ones from the end of the night....but I do have black mail pics on some of my friends...you totally know who you are!

Merry Christmas.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes undoubtedly, in some moments I can bruit about that I approve of with you, but you may be in the light of other options.
to the article there is still a suspect as you did in the decrease delivery of this demand www.google.com/ie?as_q=flashspring ispring pro 3.1.0.2040 ?
I noticed the phrase you have in the offing not used. Or you use the dark methods of helping of the resource. I possess a week and do necheg