Monday, December 8, 2008

A BIG Thank you to my girlfriend.....


I just have to give a BIG THANK YOU to my sweet girlfriend April. I threw my back out last week of all times. Now I really know how Bry feels when he throws his back out. I have NEVER had back problems...oh man...am I really getting old??

I had several photoshoots that I needed to get edited and posted as well as a couple of photoshoots to do over the weekend...and did I mention that we did our Christmas party this past weekend? Yeah...so anyway....My gal pal Ape came over on Friday and totally helped clean my house. She and my hubby cleaned. I couldn't do a darn thing. But I just wanted to say thank you thank you thank you. She helped my stress level with getting everything done that needed to be done for the party.

By Saturday, my back was feeling so much better...till I was an idiot and played Wii that night. I'm too dang competitive so I had to give it my all. And now, my back is hurting again. Luckily this time not to a point that I can't move! Oh me...

But back to her....I really appreciate her help. She has proven to be a true friend beyond words. Love you girl...Peace out! ;-)