Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Baby Shower

On Saturday morning, I woke up and got dressed for my very busy day. I started off with a photoshoot, which you can check out on my Photog Blog. Then I headed North for a Baby Shower that I helped host. My only job though was to take pictures! No pressure here, since there were a couple of photographers in the room. Anyway, it was for my sweet friend, Andrea and her precious new arrival Hannah Hope. You can view the details and all of the pics on Andrea's blog.

But I had to post these 3 pics as they are so special to me. I took the first two and then Andrea took the one of me and her together. This pic of me holding her just makes my heart melt. She is absolutely beautiful and I know that God is going to work through this precious girl tremendously. I'm so thankful that I will get to be apart of her life to watch it all unfold.






And of course....the hostesses with the mostess!!!!

After the shower....I headed home to change and then to Reid's Bday party...his pics coming soon!!!

No comments: