Tuesday, January 1, 2008

My 3 little munchkins...

I attempted to take some pics of my kiddos in the new outfits my Aunt Wanda sent them for Christmas. They all looked so incredibly cute for church this past Sunday. Sunday morning however, was not a morning they wanted to have pictures made. Can you tell? They did pretty good, but not like they normally do. They normally ham it up for the camera. But then again...what mom tries to get pictures of her kids before running out the door for church? Timing is everything.

Remember, I have said that when I take pics of the kids together that the boys have this bad habit of wrapping their arms around Ella's neck! It drives her CRAZY! Not that you couldn't tell from the picture below.


Seriously, not another picture mom! We need to leave for church so that we have time to get our donut from Mr. Trevor!!

I said: "GET YOUR HANDS OFF OF ME!"

Hey, I think if we just look at mom and smile we can go now.

Finally, she is done taking pictures. Here we come donuts!!!

1 comment:

Shane, Steph, Adeline, Adam said...

how cute is ella sucking her fingers like Cole