Monday, January 7, 2008

Walking for a Cause

Hello friends and family. I wanted to let you all know that I am going to be walking with my friend Andrea on the 26th of this month for MDA organization aka Jerry's kids. This is an organization that benefits the muscular dystorphy association. Anyway, you can click on

Mission Possible

And you will be taken to my friend's blog where she has talked about what this will do. Any donations that you can give even as little as $5 helps go towards a cure for these sweet children would be so appreciated and truly benefit not only children with muscular challenges, but the parents as well. I'm excited to do this with her as a very small way to show support for her sweet Luke.

We plan to take our children as well as we think it will be a good opportunity to teach them about how other children may be different than them, but they are just as special. It will be a new experience for my children.

All in all, we do ask for your support in prayers. That is most important!! Thank you all!

2 comments:

Andrea "The H family" said...

Thanks so much honey! I can't wait to see ya'll there. I'm getting buttons made for everyone.
here is Luke's website:
cmsluke.blogspot.com

EO said...

Will be fun walking w/ you April :)

I think I'll copy you and link to my blog, great idea!

Hope you're doing well, thanks for your sweet comments on my photos :) Can't wait to see some updates from you. Andrea says you got the awesome 50 f/1.4!! I want it!