Saturday, March 29, 2008

My ear....My ear!!!!


So, I'm driving down the road with all 3 of my children the other day. I could hardly think as they were so very loudly playing together. Three children laughing and yelling all at the same time in the same little car is sometimes just a lot to handle! BUT, they were having so much fun, I didn't say anything. Well, a few minutes into the good times, Reid yells: "Mommy, look at us!" Course I'm driving and can't turn around. He was persistent that I look. When I was able to stop at a stop light, I turned to see my sweet Ella yanking the boys by the ears. Both of their ears were red, but they were still laughing and Ella was looking at me like "What Mom?!"

So, Reid says, Mommy take a picture. Reid honey, I can't, I'm driving. Pull over Mommy! So, indeed I did. What's a mom to do? She's gotta get this. I figure I should have this as a reminder to the boys that they love their sister to boss them around. And let me tell you, she does. She doesn't take anything from them. Course, they give into her ALL the time. Not good as she thinks that all other children should give into her as well! But you know, those brothers love her so much. They may give into her, but they are protective of her as well.

5 comments:

Melanie said...

That is hilarious! Your kids are getting so big. They are adorable!!

The Waters Family said...

Such a cute picture-- They are so sweet together!

Charles e. Whisnant said...

April

Doesn't this remind you of your Uncle Charles and Donald and their little sister Ellen.

Uncle Charles

Mandy said...

LOVE this picture and these moments! I am one of three kids and we were always up to something like this.

They are so cute!

Anonymous said...

"Can we put a comment? Ella is pulling Reid and Cole's ears. It hurts - ow! It might hurt. Reid is saying "ow" and I don't know why Cole is not saying it. Do they have a computer? We see Reid and his friend on top of the roof, house. I like your pictures. Can you tell Reid and Cole, "hi" and can you tell Ella to say "hi" back? Is Reid always in the same class Cole is in with the grandmas? Yes, he is because they are together. That's all I wanna say."