Friday, March 21, 2008

Seriously Daddy....

Oh me if I don't have yet another story to tell on Bryan! He seems to just have so much faith in his sweet boys and I'm sure one day Ella. We have him leaving Reid in Ella's baby room (before she was born) with scissors that Reid kindly took to Ella's BRAND NEW CUSTOM BEDDING, we have the black permanent marker to our sofa, and the list goes on.

Well, I was having MAJOR computer issues yesterday and had to go to the Apple store. While I was gone, Bry thought that it would be ok to leave Cole in a room by himself while he went upstairs to get Ella and change her diaper with a pair of scissors. Yes, scissors! And this is what happened!!!





I was like "Ummm, honey?" Bry says: "Cole told me he would only cut the paper!" Seriously? He's 3! Oh me oh my. I told Bry he was lucky I had taken the kids Easter pictures that morning BEFORE the beautiful new hair do! What am I going to do with him?

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness...that is too funny!

Jessica @ FiveInSix said...

LOL! So nice! With all of the expensive haircuts sure to come your way via Ella, I guess Cole was just trying to save you some cash. :-)

Krista said...

Since I have one just like yours - Shave Cole's head and make it look on purpose. Then, just laugh. Kids are bound to do that at one time or another. But, seriously Bry - you should know by now not to leave a kid alone with scissors!!

Andrea "The H family" said...

GIRL!! Hysterical!!
I still have visions of your couch!
WOW! Thankfully those pics were taken. So funny!

Mandy said...

Seriously, I am speechless.

Oh, my goodness...

jen armstrong said...

cracking up! well, this may have been an off day but a man who will mop the floors when necessary...that makes up for this!

jen armstrong said...

cracking up! well, this may have been an off day but a man who will mop the floors when necessary...that makes up for this!

Shane, Steph, Adeline, Adam said...

Ok that is great!! I can absolutely see Bryan and well all dads saying that :)

Charles e. Whisnant said...

Don't be to hard on old Bry, you know for a husband to watch the kids is really wondeful. And to change a diaper, is even better.

Uncle Charles

Pilates Works 4 Life said...

Great photos of Cole and his new "do". I love him!
mom

EO said...

Oh my gosh! Funny!

I got in BIG trouble in daycare when I cut another girls hair in class. BIG TROUBLE!

So are you liking the Macbook Pro better? Andrea said you got one.