Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Long overdue!

Many of you have wondered what I have been doing for the past month or so!?? Well, the answer is finally here! I have been working on building my photography business. I have loved pictures every since I can remember. Those that know me well, know that I have more pictures of my children than anyone should ever have, but I just keep taking them. Over the past year, my passion for taking pictures has just grown so much. I have experienced a lot of change over this past year and seem to have ended up here and I am loving it.

Some of you may be thinking, "I thought you were going to be a writer?" Well, it's just not that easy on the writing front. I have submitted my Romans study (out of obedience) and my writer group has submitted our proposal for the project we worked on at the end of last year. At this point, it's just a waiting game...which could take up to 12 months to ever hear a response (if you even get one).

But honestly, I don't really like to write, though I do think it will be part of my future at some point. So, for now, I have started a photography business and LOVE it!

You can check out my new website at Photography by April Williams.

I would love to take your pictures and capture your special moment!

4 comments:

Shane, Steph, Adeline, Adam said...

Ok, who is this entrepreneur friend I have? I have missed out on a lot! A whole websit and everything! I am so glad you are doing something you love! Miss ya.

The Causey's said...

So great, I am so proud of you!!!! The website looks great, we will have to get some pics of Corban soon!

Andrea "The H family" said...

Awaiting pics of my sweet babe over this way.
DATE??

The Brown's said...

Love your website! I had no idea you were doing this now until I heard Jeffie talking about the pictures you took of Noah and Sam. Your pictures look amazing!