Saturday, March 8, 2008

One reason I love being a mom....



There are many reasons that I really love being a mom and feel very blessed each and every day. Even on the hardest days or the worst days with my children, I still feel blessed to be called mom. This is just one of the greatest gifts God ever gave.

I was cleaning the upstairs the other day and the kids were in Ella's room playing. When I walked in, Ella was sitting in Reid's lap and he was reading her one of her books. When Reid finished the book, Ella got up and went over and sat in Cole's lap for him to read his book to her as well. She went back and forth several times. Seemed like the perfect picture moment to me.

Ella loves to be read too. I generally read to her every day, but to see her brothers reading to her was precious. She sat there contently while they read.

Moments like this are ones that I don't want to forget as they remind me why I love being a mom. I just wanted to squeeze them all.

2 comments:

Mandy said...

Such precious pictures! I love to watch your kiddos interact with each other. Too much fun!!

jen armstrong said...

Amen, Amen, and AMEN!!!