Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Love to match

If there's one thing my boys love to do...it's match. Even though many think that I dress them alike for my own pleasure (which I do), they really like to be matching. Especially when they have on cool jammies like these. These jammies came from their cousin Lil' Jon. They LOVE LOVE LOVE them. They actually have started asking to wear them every night.
As you can see from the pics, they love to show them off! Which makes for a fun photo session in our house. Mom loves to take pictures and they love to ham it up for the camera.
I just love seeing PJs on kiddos. It's one of my favorites. They just seem to look so cuddly in them.

2 comments:

Andrea "The H family" said...

OH my GOsh! I love these little guys. So dang cute. Did you notice the picture where the word "speed" actually matches up with both of their shirts together??

SO COOL!

Camily said...

Precious! Don't you think these are the special memories that life is all about? Love, love, love the pictures!