Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Ella's Kitchen





Ella finally got her kitchen that was supposed to be her birthday present (you know, her birthday was last month!). Anyway, we got this great kitchen set through points that Bry earned from work and we got this for FREE!! Ok...it took some hard work on Daddy's part, but to me, it seems free since it doesn't hit my budget! ;-)

Bry and I put this together while she was napping the other day. When she got up and saw it, she got soooo excited. I should have videoed her reaction! She kept saying: "Ewwa's kitchen!" And then she would say: "I cookin' Mommy! I cookin' aroni" That would be macaroni for those of you that don't know Ella language! ;-)

Check out her cute apron that my dear friend Mands (Mandy) made for her for her birthday! Just too cute for words.

I must admit that my boys love to play with the kitchen just as much as she does! I can't wait to start doing tea parties with her.

6 comments:

Jenibug7 said...

Elena has a kitchen that looks really similar- I love the retro pink look! I think there is a pic of her cooking on it from 2 or 3 weeks ago on my blog. Anyway, Ella is just a doll!

Pilates Works 4 Life said...

Hey, I want one of those kitchens! Pink, all the way. Love it. Can't wait to see it up close and personal. Moreso, can't wait to see Ella in action.

Andrea "The H family" said...

Oh my Gosh. Where was this kitchen when we were little?!!!! This is once again over the top adorable. I love, love, love her apron. Priceless. She's so adorable!!

EO said...

Oh my gosh that kitchen! And for FREE? And the apron, that is so cute!

Love your beach pictures, you look beautiful!

Mandy said...

I am with Andrea, where was this kitchen when we were little??? So, amazingly cute!! I love seeing her grow so big!

The Waters Family said...

How adorable! Ewwa's kitchen is just too cute! Love her little matching apron too! She'll have years of fun with her new kitchen!