Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Beach Pictures

Here are a couple of pictures from the beach from last month. The kids had a blast and so did we. We went with 3 other families and we all stayed in the same house. We had a great time and would do it all over again!

This vacation was much needed for Bry and I. We hadn't had a vacation in 3 years. That's a long time. We are looking forward to many more vacations with our family in the years to come.

Cole loved being in the pool we had at the house. Reid loved going to the beach looking for seashells. He brought back quite the collection. Ella just loved being in water...she didn't care where!




Look how high Daddy was throwing the boys! They were having a blast with this and LOVED that mommy got a picture of it.


Oh my...who travels with this many kids? Oh yeah...that would be us! All the sweet kiddos that were with us. Is it scary that almost 1/2 them are mine?? We had a great time with them all and they loved having their friends there all day every day.

The lovely ladies of the trip! This was our girl's night out!

Just a sweet picture of Ella. I love this and had to share!
All of the Adults that were there. Course we were just as big of kids as the kiddos were!
This is about as good as it gets with taking a picture of 3 kids. Can't ever get my own kids to look at me and smile. Oh well...they are still cute little stinkers!
I set the camera settings up and turned it over to our friend Ross. He actually got a great shot of our family!!! What a blessed family!

9 comments:

Andrea "The H family" said...

Oh my gosh girl..that last family picture is amazing. I love it! The pics are great. And..you look amazing and so TAN!!! GIRL!
What a fun trip. Would have loved to have seen the pictures of the front of the house. Looks like so much fun. I had no idea you went with so many kiddo's. What fun.
Sounds like it was awesome. The weather looked great as well.
Hugs honey,
A

StephenThomas said...

I have beautiful nephews & a beautiful niece! well actually my sister just has a beautiful family, yes Bryan included! lol!

=)

Pilates Works 4 Life said...

I've been waiting for your blog return. Actually checked even while you were gone. Why did I think you would blog then? Awesome pics. I will have to steal some for GG's blog. At least I tell you. lol. Thanks for taking a shoot Monday of the kids. Mine. Well, one of them. And the first thing I noticed in the group pic of kids was that half of them were yours...then I read what you said and had to laugh. Good fun. You are blessed. love ya, mom

Shane, Steph, Adeline, Adam said...

So cute. Wish we could have been there! Hopefully next year :) miss you guys!

Charles e. Whisnant said...

Well, I would like a beach picture, please, a 5 by 8 if you will. One of the kids and one of the family.

Do you every take a bad picture, or do you every have a bad family picture.

Uncle Charles and Ant Charity

Jeffie said...

oh my, that family pic is incredible!!!! I absolutely LOVE it! Your really are sooo very blessed. Love you.

The Waters Family said...

GORGEOUS FAMILY of YOURS!!! and I too love that last beach family pic!! A treasured photo for sure!!

Lisa Allen said...

wow April that last picture is awesome...it looks so good it looks fake! You are truly a blessed little family! L.

Charles e. Whisnant said...

It is the "mirrors" that make the photo good.

Uncle Charles