Wednesday, June 13, 2007

The Big ONE Party!!!





Ok...so my friends are getting onto me about not updating my blog for the past month. Truth is, with 3 kids, I just don't seem to find the time. BUT....I thought I would post some pics from Ella's first birthday party.

I must say, she was quite the Diva of the day. To be honest, the whole party was a complete whirlwind not only for her, but for me as well. She wasn't really sure what to think about all the people in her house making over her. She wanted to stay as close to mommy as she could...well, that is unless you were offering her food! Though my sweet girl is a peanut, she eats more than her brothers, I'm pretty sure.

As you can see from the pictures, not only did she look cute, but she loved her cake as well. I think she would have eaten more of her cake if she hadn't had an audience.
We decorated with butterflies and flowers for her party in bright, fun, girly colors. I wanted it to be summer like and fun and cheery. She is the most joyful baby and I wanted her party to reflect that.
We were joined by so many friends and family. I pray that as Ella gets older, she'll know just how much she is loved and prayed for by those that attended her party. We have been unbelievably blessed by the friends that God has given to us.
Her brothers sang Happy Birthday to her all day long! They were quite the choir. She laughed the whole time.

2 comments:

Mandy said...

She is simply adorable, and her big brothers are priceless!

Good job updating your blog. In fact, I am quite impressed with all of the blogs that you have added in such a short amount of time (and pictures, too!). You go girl!!

Andrea "The H family" said...

About time! I almost gave up checking your blog. Great pics. Hint: make the pics medium sized. They are more fun to see all the details. I had to double click the pics to see the larger version of Ellas and the boys' smile. So cute. Loved her outfits and smile. Soo adorable. Is she really 6mth size? Crazy/!
Hugs,
A