Monday, June 18, 2007

Me and my Big Brothers on my birthday




Here are a couple of pictures of the kiddos on Ella's birthday. Do you know how hard it is to get a picture of all 3 of the kids looking at the camera and smiling?? WOW! It's a lot of hard work...so, we just get what we can get.

BTW...my friend Jeffie's birthday is the same day as Ella's. The kids and I called her on her birthday to wish you a Happy Birthday. The boys wanted to sing to her...except they kept singing "Happy Birthday to Ella, Happy Birthday to Ella..." I kept trying to tell them to say Ms. Jeffie, but they insisted that it was Ella's birthday, so that's what they were going to sing to her. It was actually really cute and I thought it was funny. I am sure that Ms. Jeffie enjoyed it so much as well.

No comments: