Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Pumpkin Patch


I have spent the past 2 days at the Pumpkin Patch with my kiddos! Yesterday after we dropped Reid off at school, I took Cole and Ella to meet some of Cole's school friends at the pumpkin patch. I loved doing this since Cole's friends are usually Reid's age. Cole was excited to meet up with his 2 buddies from school. The fun thing is that both of these little boys have big brothers that are in Kindergarten as well. Anyway, I wanted to post some pictures of Ella and Cole. I have only posted one here. You can go to my Photography blog to view the rest.

I went back to the patch today with Reid's class for his field trip! I will have more pics later of his trip. The bad thing about being a photographer is that you can't just take a point and shoot camera to these events and just post the pics...nope....since everyone knows you are a photographer, they expect the big ole camera! Seriously, my fav pics are the pumpkin patch pics...so I can't help myself!

More to come....I hope!

4 comments:

TeacherBritt said...

Can I get Ella's outfit in my size?... That is so stinkin' cute!!! :)
You are such a gifted photographer... I need to talk to you soon about doing our family's portraits!
-B

Andrea "The H family" said...

LOVE THESE GIRL!!! ELLA's outfit: OVER THE TOP! where did you find that?!

Pilates Works 4 Life said...

Looks like you!

jen armstrong said...

love it! i still can't believe how much those babies have grown. it's crazy to watch them grow in pictures. and speaking of, i had so much fun look at your photo site! way to go, sister--looks so good!