Saturday, October 11, 2008

Our door




Here is the door that me and the other room mom helped the kiddos decorate! The kids feathered the Eagle and they made the stars and of course smiled for the pictures! How cute is this door?

Also, here is a picture of Reid and Emma. Emma is in his class. Her mommy is a room mom with me. They seem to really enjoy playing with each other. Course it could be that they have been stuck up at school together a few times after school while we were decorating or planning things for the class. Isn't she cute though?

1 comment:

Andrea "The H family" said...

Oh my gosh girl! Will you come over and be my room mom and decorate for me!! LOL. That door is awesome girl. I was snickering and thinking...'did they have any idea that a scrapbook queen was a room mom?". LOL WOWSA. The door is over the top!
Reid looks SO BIG BOY IN SCHOOL with this sweet little friend!