Friday, October 10, 2008

Homecoming Week

I wanted to post a few pictures of Reid's homecoming week at school. Each day the lower school students were able to participate in some of the fun. They had a different theme for dress each day. As you will see below, you know that I was proud of my son for the shirt he picked on Tuesday!!! Can't help myself.

Mommy's Favorite!!! Go Cowboys! More pics of the boys to come soon with both of them in jerseys.

Ella and Cole wanted in on the action as well. Poor Cole's class only got to wear green this day! Bummer because he has a Barber jersey! I know...I'm out of control!

Thursday was Cowboy day! They were very excited to wear their boots to school!



And of course, Ella wanted a picture with her boys. I'm laughing because all 3 of them needed their hair at least brushed for the day! ;-)

We will be hitting the homecoming game tonight! So fun.

No comments: