Thursday, April 17, 2008

Pigtails!!



Well, I have been waiting a LONG time to FINALLY put my sweet Ella's hair in pigtails and my day finally came! Now, don't judge as they aren't all that straight...seriously, how do these moms get pigtails in a 22 month old's hair?

Needless to say, my joy was only but for a moment. I put them in, grabbed my camera, took a quick round of pics and she immediately pulled them out! But doesn't she look so stinkin' cute?? I can't wait till I can put them in and she actually leaves them!

4 comments:

Andrea "The H family" said...

STINKIN CUTE GIRL!! STINKIN CUTE!!!

ADORABLE!

The Waters Family said...

She really looks cute-- Love her shirt too!

Jenibug7 said...

I LOVE them crooked!!! Too bad she didn't leave them. I use these littly tiny rubberbands from WalMart that Elena CAN'T pull out (she doesn't really try, but I'm sure you would win the battle if you used them!). They aren't coated with fabric, just rubber, so it is good to coat them with conditioner on your finger so it doesn't break her hair pulling it out...

The Write Memories said...

How I remember those days with you...pig tails...then french braids...and the Ouch, Mom, that hurts. Ella is on her way to many a fun hair do!
love you, mom