Sunday, February 24, 2008

My beautiful Mother....




I don't care what they say....She is beautiful! Ok....like anyone has ever said anything different.

We went to my mom's house over the weekend and I did a photoshoot of her doing all those Pilates moves! I also took some of her up close for her mug shot. Well, ok, they are for her upcoming website.

Anyway, I just had to share a couple so that you could all enjoy the beauty of my Mom. I know, I know...we look like we could be sisters...we hear it all the time! Hopefully this means I have good genes and I'll look this good in a few years!

When her website is ready, I'll be sure to let you all know. She will have all sorts of great information on health, pilates, working out etc. She is an excellent writer and a GREAT Pilates instructor. Can you tell that I am proud of her? Love you Mom!

1 comment:

Andrea "The H family" said...

GIRL!!!!! AMAZING PICTURES!! AMAZING!! I LOVE THESE!!
Ellen..your gorgeous. And yes..April..GOOD GENES HONEY!