Monday, July 9, 2007

Bunny Rabbit and Sno Cone


So, my friends are telling me that I am supposed to share funny stories about my kiddos on the blog. Obviously with 3 kids, there are plenty of those to go around. But here are 2 that are my current favorites.

Cole is definitely my snuggly child. When he wakes in the morning, he is ready to snuggle with Mommy or Daddy for a bit before getting his day started. He will even crawl into bed with us and just lay there for quite some time. Man, don't we wish all of our kids would do that?? Anyway, I was snuggling with Cole the other day and I looked at him and said: "Cole, you are Mommy's Snuggle Bunny!" He looked at me and said: "Mommy, I not a bunny rabbit!" It's always amazing how their little minds think. I just smiled and said, no you aren't a bunny rabbit, but you are still my snuggle bunny because you like to snuggle with Mommy. So now, he will crawl into my lap and say: "Mommy, I your bunny rabbit!" Snuggle bunny or bunny rabbit...I'll take either one from this sweet boy.

Reid and Cole got to enjoy their first sno cone ever tonight after Bry's softball game. After the game in which they lost pretty bad, Bry told the boys that we were going to sno cones. They cheered and then looked at him and said: "Daddy, what's a sno cone??" We tried to explain, but just couldn't put it into words. Reid of course wanted the colorful one in which he didn't like. Cole just took whatever we gave him and he enjoyed it. And Ella? Oh yes, she was eating every bite we would give her. Overall, not Reid's favorite. Cole and Ella could take it or leave it. Mom and Dad?? Well, we liked our's!

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Yea!!! It is such a joy to be around to watch you and your children, and I love to hear their fun stories!!! See, this is good stuff! I am very impressed with your blogging!

Love you,
Mandy