Sunday, May 6, 2007

So, it's official. I have caved and started a blog. You are welcome Andrea!! ;-) I'll try to keep you all interested.


I guess now is a good time to start considering the situation at hand with Bryan and his family in Greensburg, Kansas. It's a bit ironic considering most don't even know that this little town in Kansas even exists till now as it is making headline news. If you live in the dark and never watch the news (ok...I must admit, I live in the dark most of the time), you may not know that Bryan's hometown of Greensburg, Kansas was hit by a mile wide tornado on Friday night. The significance this has on us??? Well, Bry's mom and dad still live there. Thankfully, they are both doing ok and were safe in the storm.

Bry is there now seeing how he can help his family and friends. His entire childhood of memories was just wiped out. His high school, church, home, etc is now gone!

I will try to keep you all updated as the events unfold. They are supposed to allow residents into Greensburg tomorrow. So, we'll see.

1 comment:

Andrea "The H family" said...

Thanks for keeping us posted honey. I'm just shocked by it all. Still can't believe it.
Hugs sweetie,A