Sunday, November 25, 2007

I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas



There is nothing that can put me in the mood for the Christmas holiday than a little snow. While we were in Kansas last week for Thanksgiving, it snowed! I was so excited. I always miss seeing the snow for Christmas. My first Christmas here was sunny and it just didn't feel right. As you all know, it's been really hot here at home, so thinking about Christmas shopping and decorations seemed to be a distant thought at most. But once we had snow in Kansas, I was ready to come home and decorate and get all the gifts wrapped and under the tree. I just love snow.

This was Ella's first snow. She loved being in the cold air and was very intrigued by the white stuff all over her. Cole, as you can see didn't have a coat on. "It's not cold Mommy!" Oh me. Reid is all bundled up, and of course, he is the one to get sick. He was sick most of last week. As a matter of fact, he is still not doing well. Poor little guy.

3 comments:

Andrea "The H family" said...

Lookeee at the snow! Love Ella's jacket!!! The kid's just look like they are in heaven. so glad you had a great time and got a dose of Christmas early!

jen armstrong said...

how fun!!! hope reid gets better soon. y'all have fun getting ready for Christmas. kiss those babies for us!

MKP said...

I keep forgetting your family is in Kansas too!! We were in Wichita and got snowed on too! SO FUN!
Isn't your family in Wichita also? I couldn't remember.